Since 2005, BlueBolt has specialized in providing business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce services that drive results. Our focus is on increasing revenue, improving efficiency in sales and customer service functions, delivering more conversions, and saving money by removing process issues. BlueBolt uses technology to help ecommerce clients and business partners achieve greater profitability and increased flexibility with their business.
Implementing new technologies, modifying existing processes, and replacing or removing existing systems can be daunting. That’s why at BlueBolt our methodologies include extensive training on the solutions we implement. We go out of our way to make sure that our client’s staff have the knowledge they need to do their jobs and can exploit all of the power of the new technological environments.
BlueBolt can provide assistance for B2B ecommerce including, but are not limited to, the following initiatives:
- Full website development of ecommerce functionality, including user experience consulting, design, website implementation as well as on-going website technical maintenance
- Development for making a website mobile-ready, including implementing responsive designs and techniques
- Enterprise search implementation to provide better tools for the website visitor to find products in order to improve conversions
- Product information management system implementation (PIM) such as from software vendors as InRiver to provide newer interfaces for efficiently handling high-volume or bulk product modifications
- Integration to back-end ERP system such as SAP and Oracle. Some examples include inventory and pricing, customer price quoting system and estimating, and customer service systems
- Integration to CRM systems such as Microsoft CRM and Salesforce.com
- Integration to Marketing Automation systems such as Marketo and Hubspot
- Mobile application development
- Google Analytics Consulting
- Google Adwords Consulting